Sunday

It Just Keeps coming....

and i'm not sure how much more i can take - my heart is just broken.  my son's good friend committed suicide. 20 years old. only 20 years old. so many unanswerable questions and raw emotions right now.  my number one priority is nic and helping him cope with this horribly sad reality.  we want to protect our children from just this - pain so deep - pain that will change his world and his life.  i'm in pain too - this young man was a part of my life for 14 years - kinder year they met and became fast friends.  i thought this is their time to fly to dream to believe in the future - so many open doors - nic came home from ny to be with us and to attend the service. what to say what to do? i'm flying by the seat of my pants here - hugs love food.  men process things differently says my friend rachel - create space for him to talk but don't expect him to disclose it all during the next week. i'm already worried about him going back to ny on the 1st for the last weeks of school and finals.  i'll hold my breath until he is back home -in my hug- for winter break.  broken hearted is how i feel just now.  just broken hearted.  

No comments: