Sunday

December Views

I'm enjoying december views across the blogsphere - I've captured a few views of my own little world as of late.  I do love having the tree up with all of our ornaments.  The weather has been tempermental - first tons of rain, then tons of sunshine.  The snow on the mountains was just brilliant yesterday - blue skies, the ocean one way and the glorious white mountains the other.  My son is home on break from college life - the first thing he wants after getting off the airplane = Mexican food!  I know first hand how we take for granted the fabulous mexican cuisine we have access to like Taco Mesa - Yum!  I have been cooking up some holiday cookies - we have favorites that get baked each year but this year I wanted to try something new as well.  So far I have made these and these.  Both very tasty treats!  A little too tasty - for my hips ;)

No comments: