Wednesday

Saying adios to 2008 -Embracing a New Year

Goodbye 2008!! Hello 2009 - i'm looking forward to your adventures, surprises, good times with friends and family, your vacations, your successes and failures, your days.  i'm eager for the fresh start, the clean slate, and the new growth.  my word for the new year is mindfulness - really there is nothing as important - i'm hoping it isn't too intense - part of me thinks it should be play or community.  but i'm feeling the pull of intention i'm liking the idea of discovering what comes into my life when it is full of mindfulness - right now i think that means when i am hungry i will eat, when i'm anxious i will walk, when i'm bored i will play in my studio, when i am over-whelmed i will talk and walk, when i'm with someone they will have my full attention, when i'm sad i will cry, when i'm happy i will laugh and i will share the joy and love!  i know what i'm seeking is right here - i just need to be mindful in each moment and that is my intent for 2009.

No comments: