Wednesday

Hi Ho Hi Ho


Off to work i go!  i'm wanting to do some artwork but the office comes first - maybe tonight! nic made it back to school after a grueling 25 hours of travel - yuck.  he called to say it is cold there - no kidding - here we are having another 80 degree sunny day!

I've been dreaming a lot about my grandfather - we were very close and i always looked up to him as a mentor.  i think that he comes to me in my dreams to help me answer some of these questions that float around in my brain and heart.  he was the perfect sounding board - he was never judgmental and so intelligent - he contributed and then left you to make your own decision.  i miss him so very much.

look at this wonder i stumbled upon - unfortunately i don't know who took this fabulous photo:


No comments: