Thursday

new day new attitude

so after monday's post i got myself to my office and was only there about 15 minutes when t called to say he was laid off! well that gave me a better attitude - real quick! he has worked for a venture capital funded start up medical device company for the past 5 years - needless to say but the money has dried up. so a shocker and big disappointment - he loved that job and he worked hard at it. so now the counter is filled with contact cards, mocked up resume writings, and t debris. he is doing a good job of staying positive and proactive - he is talented so hopefully something he loves as much will come along quickly. now back to me - i haven't created a thing since last weekend - damn i get cranky when i feel like i have no time. i know i need to go easier on myself and just let things unfold the way they will but i want to be in there - so many things get played out in my head and then are lost - i need to at least journal the ideas - there is something in writing things down!

so t just walked in - my mornings are no longer my own!


postscript - i'm working on finding a new me time - but i'm so much brighter in the morning hour - c'est la vie!

No comments: