Sunday

Sunday AM

I had a wonderful day yesterday - here - it was a good time creating some journal page backgrounds and meeting a few fab and arty ladies.  i was lame and didn't get names and emails but perhaps we will meet again in the backroom for some more fun at the ArtBar.  if you do go to the village then try out the gypsy den - it is one of my very fave spots in all of the oc. anyway i've been spending time in my studio getting a start on the atc project and also the charms for exchange at artfest.  oh how i long to be more productive.  woke up at 3 am and have worked for hours with only 3 atcs to show for it and i'm second guessing myself and have convinced myself they are crap.  does anyone have a solution for the FEAR?  keep going i guess - journal it and keep going through it to get to the other side.  i'm so addicted to she right now - please please let me be her when i grow up! a bit of music to begin this foggy Sunday morn:


No comments: