Saturday

The undercurrent

Just read Andrea's blog about her gremlins and creeping doubt.  i can relate.  i spend a lot of time procrastinating on my dream list because i'm afraid of starting something i can't finish or succeed at.  these feelings of paralyzation are slowly decreasing but they still keep me down (as in a lump on the couch or surfing the web).  this week i created the first two pages in my visual journal and i committed to better eating.  that was pretty much all i could manage on top of work.  i dream about the day that i can do everything each day - a bit of eating well, exercising, artwork, work work, reading, corresponding, cooking, loving.  i just adore the idea of each day in balance and sometimes i don't understand why it doesn't happen more often?  mindfulness is my word for year 2009.  maybe that is why each day isn't fully balanced - because i just expect it to happen instead of planning for it to happen - bingo!  i'm going to add some affirmations to my journal pages - i think a little positivity will go a long way this coming week.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh amen - a balanced life - if just can remember that when I get caught up in my day - thanks for the reminder

TreeBW said...

Love Love Love the Night Time quilt. I do not know what you titled it, but it is lovely.
I am glad you are sharing your life, it is good to be able to read your words.
When are you going to open a little shop to share your wares? And your soups? And your appetizers? And your thoughts? And You?

KY said...

You are so beautiful. I love you.