Friday

Thinking about.....

unpacking my art supplies
scanning some of my art in
writing in my journal
creating a fabric collage

putting away my winter clothes
getting out my summer wear
strolling by Anthropologie

redecorating the nest
making some pillow covers
ordering new drapes
rearranging some furniture
framing recent photos
hanging up some artwork
planting my veggies

trying out some new recipes
eating ripe cantelope
drinking organic wine
finding gelato for dessert

where to begin? how to fit it all in? i hear the siren call of the couch. it's 5:41 on Friday afternoon. what a tough week at work. dirty martinis? straight vodka shots? apple and peanut butter for dinner? tom is on his way home to the nest. i'll put off the decisions and then REVIVE for weekend festivities!

No comments: