Wednesday

SP and feeling better.....

SP - peppermint tea in my favorite green Wayne mug

So I was hit with some sort of flu or food poisoning on Fri night - omg i was so sick - the sickest i've ever been in my life - feeling better now thankfully. Tom is a wonderful nursemaid, so caring, but please don't ask him for details - they aren't pretty ;)

A few things going on this week - lot's of work as disclosure cut off was yesterday. I think I received an email a minute during work hours yesterday and woke up to another 111 - ugh.

I'm finishing up my journal from the trip - just need to print a few more photos. I'd like to do a little slide show of the book if I can figure out how to do that - maybe a flip cam?

I have an idea or two for QBF goodies and want to get a plan and work on that as I want them to be done and will be so busy in July.

My friend Judy has started a non-profit in San Diego ReInterpret: a great idea of taking used materials, extras, or throwaway items and offering them as art and learning supplies to schools and other organizations. It is shocking to see what is thrown away. I just learned that the Bigbox bookstores tear unsold books in half and trash them in their back dumpsters - what a waste - they could be donated, recycled, etc. Anyway, check it out and support TrashAsArt.org

I met with the contractor about fixing up our guest bath - the tub and tile need to be replaced - so i'm waiting for the quote and dreaming about color/design ideas. Maybe hit the tile shop on Friday if Tom and I both have the day off.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Nina Marie said...

Glad you're feeling better. Give an email when things are quite so crazy!Hugs!!