Tuesday

SQUAM BLISS part one

squam lake


the trees, the lake - blissful nature scenery - it brought tears to my eyes when we first arrived at camp - i crave the forest and the earthy grounded peace it brings



Class with Misty and my mates was fabulous - lots of lovely ladies drawing and painting icons - something clicked in my mind about shading faces and the painting process - after looking at photos of my pieces i can see what needs to be done to improve them - more on that and photos later

magical forest art

my piece from Cal's unconventional embroidery class
Cal Patch is some serious cute! she is laid back, sweet, uber talented - i brought home a red 'Cali style' scarf - perfect for fall and winter here. She makes her own clothes which is something i'd like to pursue some more.

No comments: