Friday

Funkadilla

So the week has flown by - filled with work, eating, and sleeping.  the family has gone home, nic is back at school, and i'm just trying to do each day.  can you say funkadilla?  i need to make something happen here - i have a long list of things i want to do during this slower period at work - mandala making, christmas cards, camera research, photo class research, decorating my nest, getting the girls together, making dinner for friends.  all i wanna do is work, eat, sleep.  it just seems like i'm on autopilot and the grief is winning.  life is in the details and i can't seem to wrap my mind around them right now.  i did spoil myself with $800 worth of eileen fisher bedding - see that bedding - yeah it's all so fine and i can't wait to get my cozy self under those fabulous fabrics. so i guess that wraps up where my thinking and longing are right now - cozy bed, sleep, comfort, safety, nesting.

No comments: