Saturday

Sunny Morning

Woke up early for a walk in the golden sunlight - have do something to snap out of this funk.  I know it was the right thing to do because guess what I found - my mail from yesterday - scattered across the grass of the neighbors 2 doors down.  What someone wants with my bills I don't know? Hopefully it won't be a problem down the road - just a random act of a prankster?  Tom wondered why there were catalogs in our fountain out front - I guess the person didn't want to do any christmas catalog shopping!  Anyway, the walk did me good in more ways than one - I felt better, I found my mail, and then I actually went into my studio and started a project.  The list is long but I'm trying to just take it slow and do something - anything that takes my mind somewhere else - somewhere peaceful and good and zoned out.

 to

No comments: